AUTEFA Solutions Airlay random card K 12, in combination with Stylus Needle Loom or HiPerTherm Oven, meet all customer requirements for maximum productivity and constant high quality. Suitable for all kinds of bonding processes such as thermal-, chemical- or needle-bonding.
Airlay line solutions distinguish itself through maximum product quality, economical production and reliability. With worldwide over 500 systems sold, customers taking advantage of the long-standing experience in carding and card feeding technology of F.O.R. and the worldwide acknowledged know-how in aerodynamic web forming of Fehrer K 12.
The FUTURA design enables easy opening and quick access for cleaning and maintenance. The various line components are mounted on a linear guiding system. Due to the modular structure of the individual components, it allows a modular configuration of the machine, tailored to customer requirements. Completed with Needle Punching Machines Stylus and Thermobonding Oven HiPerTherm, AUTEFA Solutions provides aerodynamic web forming lines out of one hand.
- Working widths 1200 – 4200 mm
- High production capacity
- Intensive fiber opening
- Total random 3D web structure and isotropic strength values
- Increased resilience of the web
- The "high-loft" device offers random webs of up to 80 % greater volume
- Suitable for all kinds of bonding processes such as thermal-, chemical- or needle-bonding
- High flexibility with modular structure of the individual components mounted on a linear guiding system
- Electrical and recipe controlled adjustment of deflection tube for homogenous fiber blendings
- Easy opening for fast cleaning and efficient maintenance
- Filter materials
- Automotive felts
- Automotive substrates
- Insulation materials for thermal and acoustic insulation
- Mattress felts
- Medical and hygiene products
- Blankets (needled)
- Industrial wipes
- Waddings for upholstery and garments
- Web product weight range 80 – 7000 g/m²