Energy saving hydroentanglement / spunlace technology

AUTEFA Solutions patented the V-Jet injector

Compared to common systems the V-Jet injector decreases the distance between nozzle and injector bottom from 15 mm – 25 mm now to 0.5 mm. Thus energy losses by friction with air, air turbulences and jet expansion can be reduced to a minimum. In the first field test, the V-Jet system led to significantly higher tensile strength at same entangling water pressure than the standard injector. In other words, the same tensile strength can be reached with lower water pressure. The possible reduction of water pressure is in the range of 20 %. In addition, the water consumption is reduced by 10 % when using the same nozzle diameter and pitch. This leads to an energy saving using the V-Jet injector of total 30 %.

AUTEFA Solutions Square Drum Dryer SQ-V

To integrate the best of both worlds in one system, AUTEFA Solutions developed the Square Drum Dryer SQ-V which combines the small footprint of a drum dryer with the better performance of a belt dryer. The nozzle system in the Square Drum Dryer SQ-V distributes the airflow in terms of speed and temperature uniform throughout the whole working width, providing best spunlace web and surface quality results. For a capacity of 2,5 tons water evaporation per hour, the Square Drum Dryer SQ-V is using 4 chambers where the temperature, airflow and humidity profile is individually adjustable and controlled. The modular design of the SQ-V dryer allows also a later up-grade to 4,2 tons water evaporation per hour.